Job Vacancy: Technical Support Engineer
Contract Type: Full time
Based in Chessington, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer.
To provide technical support to all DiGiCo, DiGiGrid and KLANG clients worldwide by telephone and email. To provide technical training to engineers and distributors in the Chessington facility or by international on-site visits worldwide. To visit and repair products worldwide. To keep all provided databases up to date with your cases. To process spare parts orders via ERP and arrange despatch where necessary.
YOUR ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
You will be responsible, along with your team members, for the support of DiGiCo, DiGiGrid and KLANG products, both existing and new releases.
This will include
- Email and telephone support worldwide
- Visits to sites across the world for technical support as required
- Order processing of sales spares orders and advance replacement parts
- Despatch of sales spares and advance replacement from Chessington when necessary
- Updating the access database with your cases (or any other software recording tools the company provides)
- Participation in the weekend support rota as required
- Stock control and auditing of spare parts in the Chessington site
- Provide and host technical training sessions across the world for visiting engineers and distributors
- Liaise with software/hardware teams on Technical Note creation and distribution
- Generate case query reports for weekly review as required
OTHER FEATURES OF THE JOB:
- Participation in weekly support reviews
- Ensure hardware and software knowledge is up to date at all times
- Participate in software training updates
- Liaise with software design teams on new product features
- This list is not exhaustive and will flex along with the business needs
For a full Job Specification and salary range, or to forward a CV and letter of application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org