|TN339 DMI Setup info||DOWNLOAD|
This card can be used to connect a Standard MADI stream (64 channels in and out) at 48KHz or 96KHz or an SD Series DiGiCo Rack with the appropriate connector (D2-Rack, SD-Rack, SD-MINIRack)
MADI (Multichannel Audio Digital Interface) is arguably one of the most popular protocols for transmitting high channel counts in professional audio. This is partially due to its ease of use, and the ability for cables to be run long lengths with minimal signal loss. Originally only capable of transmitting 56 channels, MADI is now capable of transmitting up to 64 channels.
DiGiCo offers two MADI DMI cards, each with different connector types. Both the MADI-B (BNC) and the MADI-C (RJ45) cards can be used to connect up to 64 channels of audio in and out at both 48kHz and 96kHz. At 96kHz, the B connection must be connected to provide the full channel count.
When making use of the SD/4REA4 integration, the DMI-MADI-B allows an SD console to control I/O that is connected to the 4REA4.
- 75Ω Coaxial (BNC) connections
- 64 channels in and out and 48kHz and 96kHz
- For use with any standard BNC MADI audio device
- Allows DiGiCo I/O to be controlled via an SD console through a 4REA4
- Compatible with S-Series, Quantum Range, SD12, Orange Box and 4REA4