This card provides 8 microphone preamp inputs on a 1 x 5 way "D" connector. Each channel has individual, low noise gain control and phantom power. User interface is through a normal channel strip on your console. Maximum input level is +22dBu.
A simple solution for expanding the number of inputs on a console, the DMI-MIC provides 8 microphone pre-amps on a 25 way “D” connector. Each channel has individual low noise gain control (from -20dB to +60dB) and phantom power. The user interface is through a normal channel strip on the console, meaning seamless operation. The DMI-MIC can be used with any S-Series or SD-Range console with DMI ports, as well as the 4REA4. The maximum input level of the card is +22dBu.
- 8 channel microphone pre-amp
- “D” connector
- -20dB to +60dB of gain
- Compatible with S-Series, SD-Range and 4REA4
- THD+N (-20 to +60dB @ 1k): <0.015
- Dynamic Range A-D: 116dB
- Noise A-A: (20Hz-20kHz) -90dBu Typical
- Noise A-D : -115dBFS
- EIN: 126dB
- A-A Frequency Response (20Hz-20kHz): ±0.6dB
- A-D 48k Frequency Response (20Hz-22.5kHz): ±0.1dB
- A-D 96k Frequency Response (20Hz-44.5kHz): ±0.1dB
- CMRR @ 1kHz: 74dB
- Zin: 2k4