|TN339 DMI Setup info||DOWNLOAD|
This card allows Optocore audio over HMA, OpticalCon or ST connectors.
The DMI-OPTO allows Optocore audio over HMA, OpticalCon or ST connectors. Connecting the DMI-OPTO to the DiGiCo OrangeBox (a simple format converter solution), allows the OrangeBox to be added to an Optocore loop and interfaced with another DMI card, giving up to 128 channels of I/O at 48kHz or up to 64 channels of I/O at 96kHz.
The DMI-OPTO can also be used in a 4REA4. When making use of the SD/4REA4 integration, the DMI-OPTO allows an SD console to control I/O that is connected to the 4REA4. The DMI-OPTO is compatible with the Orange Box and the 4REA4.
- Available with HMA, OpticalCon or ST connectors
- Available in MultiMode or SingleMode
- Allows an Orange Box to be added to an Optocore loop
- Up to 128 channels of I/O at 48kHz
- Up to 64 channels of I/O at 96kHz
- Allows DiGiCo I/O to be controlled via an SD console through a 4REA4
- Supports fibre speeds of 1G or 2G
- Compatible with Orange Box and 4REA4